Deloitte Private Partner - Christchurch
Shari stepped up to partner in 2008 in our Christchurch Deloitte Private team specialising in all areas of business acquisition, including due diligence reviews, ownership structure and business planning advice.
Shari joined the firm in 1996, but in 2002 took on the role of Financial Controller for a national financial services firm which provided her specific experience meeting the financial reporting needs of a Board of Directors, Executive Team and General Managers. She returned to Deloitte in 2005 with a wealth of knowledge and understanding around the needs of financial professionals.
She now works with a wide range of small to medium sized New Zealand enterprises and large corporates helping them with a raft of business advice from compliance and reporting, to assessing merits and feasibility of business acquisitions.
Shari also helps high wealth individuals with business advice on property investment portfolios or undertaking property development.
- Statutory and reporting requirements
- Business reviews and industry benchmarking
- Strategic and business planning
- Business tax law – income tax, GST, employer related taxes
- Financial and operational due diligence
- Share and business asset valuations
- Advising alternative business structures
Memberships and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Canterbury
- New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants
Email Shari or call her on +64 21 878 485