Global InSight - November 9, 2012
In this issue:
– Immigration noncompliance
– Reduced rate of tax applicable to “Qualifying Expatriates” employed in Malta extended to the aviation sector
- United Kingdom
– Overseas workday relief and bank account arrangements
- Global Rewards Updates
– 2012 Global Employee Share Plan Survey – Sharing Value
– France: Draft finance bill: impacts on share plans
– United Kingdom: new employee-share arrangements
See attached file for details.
Visit the Global InSight archive for issues from the past year.