Why Deloitte Global Employer Services?
Our Global Employer Services (GES) practice helps clients meet their policy and program goals wherever they do business around the world. We have more than 2,000 human resources, tax and technology professionals known for their strong track record in helping design, develop and administer international assignment programs.
What makes Deloitte GES different?:
Leadership in times of program transition
Having successfully transitioned many programs from other professional firms, we have a solid methodology for ensuring that your transition is well planned, implemented and accepted by all involved. We are guided by a commitment to helping you achieve several key transition factors:
- A plan customized to your specific needs
- A clear, simple and effective process
- Clearly defined roles and responsibilities for all and crucial involvement of your management teams
- A formal information gathering and analysis process and clear communications
- Milestone documentation and measurement
- A smooth rollout that reduces assignee uncertainty
A worldwide network of specialists
Through a worldwide network of highly skilled and experienced specialists, we can extend our impact into other areas as needed to help you achieve the growth and bottom-line results you aim for, including recruitment, tax laws, government regulations, policy design and technology implementation.
Our long-term goal is to build a strong relationship with you and your assignees designed to help you meet your global business objectives.