Oracle Fusion: What it means for business
Deloitte recently announced that it will be investing significantly in training and development related to Oracle’s Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration.
Delivered as a complete suite of modular applications, Oracle Fusion Applications coexist with existing Oracle Applications. As one module, a product family, or the entire suite, companies can choose to leverage the advances pioneered by Oracle at a pace that matches their business needs for a new level of performance. This podcast looks at different aspects of Fusion Applications including:
- What are companies asking about these tools?
- In looking at Fusion Version 1, what products are significant in this first release?
- If a company is on the fence about Fusion and unsure of its path, what is the recommend course of action?
- What types of companies are migrating to Fusion after GA?
- How is the market likely to adopt Fusion SaaS in the next 12 months?
- Jeff Davis, Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP in the United States
- Liz Herbert, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
Host: Nidal Haddad, Global Oracle Leader, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
Oracle at Deloitte
Named a Platinum partner.
Enterprise application services
How Deloitte can help.
Deloitte Global Insights
Listen to more podcasts.