Do you meet the following criteria? Then please enter our Deloitte Technology Fast50 Benelux competition. You can also become a member of our powerful network of fast growing, top class technology companies.
- Your private or public company operates in one of the following industries: software, internet, greentech, high tech, biotech & life sciences, computers & peripherals, semiconductors, telecommunications & networking and media & entertainment.
- Your company has been in business for at least five years. Registration with the Chamber of Commerce before 1 October 2007.
- Headquarters are based in the Benelux.
If your headquarters are based within EMEA territory but not in the Benelux, please enter the Technology Fast500 Election.
- You develop a technology related product or service.
- This technology contributes significantly to your revenue. If your business is using or selling another company’s technology, you do not meet the criteria.
- You devote considerable time and attention to R&D.
- Your revenue was at least EUR 50,000 in 2007 and at least EUR 800,000 in 2011. You will have to provide access to the annual accounts over this period. They will naturally be treated confidentially.
- If you are employed at a subsidiary or a division, you are – regrettably – barred from entering the Technology Fast50 Benelux, unless the subsidiary is partly listed on a stock exchange and is separately traded.
Election process Fast50
- Please register here for the Deloitte Technology Fast50 ranking. You can register until 1 July 2012.
- You register by filling out an online questionnaire and uploading the requested annual accounts.
- July/August: Deloitte accountants will screen your information and determine the revenue growth in terms of percentage over the past five years.
- The following formula will be applied to the net annual revenue: (y-y-5)/(y-5).
- August: You will receive the calculated growth percentage for your information and consent.
- September: Announcement of the nominees - the 50 companies with the highest revenue growth percentage.
- October: Announcement of the ranking during the Award Ceremony