Data gathering is essential to successful IFRS implementation, generating and storing data required to support efficient financial reporting system may proof a daunting task. With our support you can create sufficient data base to meet reporting and disclosure requirement of IFRS. This will do adding the Deloitte touch of excellence.
As part of our IFRS shared data services, we:
- Advise client management as they undertake to operate, or engage a third party to host or administer, a shared data Centre
- Contribute generic, non-proprietary technical and other non-client-specific guidance materials to an e-room or other file/share storage platform hosted by the client or a third party
- Provide data room or other file share/storage (e-Room) services
- Host or manage any environment which contains client data
- Own/provide the infrastructure, or hardware assets, such as servers, to be used for client’s file share/storage
- Serve as the database/systems administrator who controls and assigns access rights