Our IFRS valuation services includes the following:
- Provision of general guidance to management regarding valuation concepts and approaches as it assesses the valuation requirements of the organization
- Review and provide commentary on the valuation reports prepared by management or by a third party
- Assist in calculating valuations for any financial or non-financial balance presented in the financial statements or used as an input to any financial statement balance.
- Provide inputs to management to be used in any valuation or calculation of fair value or provide opinions related thereto that will be relied upon by management in the preparation of the IFRS financial statements
- Preparation journal entries for management’s approval relating to any adjustments required as a result of the valuation