Questions Deloitte has leading into the 2011 Namibian National Budget
- Will the VAT registration threshold increase?
- Will you as individual pay more or less tax in the coming year?
- Will you as individual pay more or less VAT in the coming year?
- Will you pay more corporate tax in the coming years?
- You will pay more to smoke and drink? Sin taxes to be confirmed.
- Will you as manufacturer see some changes to incentives?
- Will you as miner see some changes to the calculation of mining tax?
- Will exchange control regulations relax even more?
- Will we know more about environmental tax after Wednesday afternoon, 9 March?
All will be revealed on 9 March when the Minister reads the 2011 Budget Speech – Be the first to know and join us on Twitter LINK, LINK, as the Deloitte panel answers these questions in real time.
For more insights, follow us on Twitter LINK, again on 10 March, while Deloitte and FNB hosts its annual Budget Breakfast with prominent speakers such as:
- Honorable S Kuukongelwa-Amadhila, Minister of Finance
- Gerda Brand, Associate Director/ Taxation: Deloitte
- Daniel Motinga, Senior Manager Research & Development: FNB Holdings Ltd.
After the budget speech, visit our page again to read more about the key outcomes and Deloitte insights following the 2011 Namibian National Budget Speech.