Deloitte Onch Career Opportunities – March 2013
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate. Deloitte's approximately 200,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Mongolia presents great opportunities for growth. Join Deloitte in Ulaanbaatar to realize this potential and to maximize your own. Our strong culture and values, combined with world-class development opportunities and international exposure, will help you take your career to the next level.
We are seeking professionals to join our growing teams and are specifically looking for individuals with strong analytical and project management skills; enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment; thrive on challenges and able to use own initiative and want to acquire knowledge and new skills. Our opportunities will also suit individuals who can demonstrate their team building skills coupled with strong presentation and communications. The ability to converse confidently in English and Mongolian is a key.
Essential Leadership responsibilities:
A Senior manager/manager at Deloitte is expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
- Lead Management: Organizes, leads and/or collaborates across Deloitte entities on pursuit opportunities, develops and leads execution of client targeting strategies in the industry team and identifies and prioritizes opportunities consistent with client targeting strategy.
- Developing Relationships:Develops and proactively maintains contact with top decision makers for key accounts and plans, organizes, and conducts external conferences and Client gatherings on specialized topics as requested.
- Proposal Development & Closing:Develop overall proposal strategy, approach, risk mitigation strategy and negotiates engagement terms and pricing consistent with firm practices and policies. Be part of a team designing proposals and project outlines in response to RFP’s (Request for proposals) from Clients in all business sectors.
- Project Management: Capable of leading large scale enterprise transformations, facilitating executive-level work sessions, defines engagement strategy, objectives, scope and pricing is consistent with client's expectations, manage billing & collection and other critical engagement issues and demonstrates thought leadership eminence
- Practice Management: Implements strategic direction, assumes accountability and resolves issues relating to key practice unit function, provides leadership in the development and sharing of all market valued intellectual capital, identifies areas of competency growth and enhancement and champions people development initiatives
In addition, successful candidates will have the following specific experience and qualification:
Tax professionals/Tax accountants
Under the direction and coaching of our experienced tax professionals, you will involve in performing and managing the tax compliance and tax advisory services with local and international clients and assist in the proposal preparation and client pursuits.
The team will be working under constantly changing conditions in a fast growing market and manage multiple goals and deadlines. Your role is to act as tax manager or tax senior manager with a proven track record of achievement, strong interpersonal skills and clear understanding of quality and risk requirements. Please refer to Essential Leadership responsibilities at the top of this announcement for the scope of work and responsibilities.
Senior Audit Manager
Reporting to the Audit Partner and as part of our growing team of local and international experts in Mongolia, you will have responsibility for client liaison, portfolio management and audit planning and control, developing deliverables, writing reports and presentation. You will participate in major client pursuits, including supervision of engagements of IPOs in the UK, US, Hong Kong and Singapore stock markets, amongst others. You will also be responsible for engagement and practice administration, staff training, overall evaluation and counseling of subordinates
The audit team will be working under constantly changing conditions in a fast growing market and manage multiple goals and deadlines. Your role is to act as senior audit manager with a proven track record of achievement, strong interpersonal skills and clear understanding of quality and risk requirements. Please further refer to Essential Leadership responsibilities at the top of this announcement for the scope of work and responsibilities.
Enterprise Risk Services and Internal Audit Consultants
Reporting to the ERS Partner and under the direction and coaching of our experienced enterprise risk services professionals, you will assist and lead in performing enterprise risk advisory services and internal audit work with local and international clients. Deloitte will help you develop your understanding of our clients’ business, its controls and accounting systems.
The team will be working under constantly changing conditions in a fast growing market and manage multiple goals and deadlines. This is an exciting new role working for a rapidly expanding team that is providing leading edge Risk Management and Internal Audit services in Mongolia. Please refer to Essential Leadership responsibilities at the top of this announcement for the scope of work and responsibilities.
Strong presentation and facilitation skills is required in this role as the candidate will be required to support and lead Executive level risk and Internal Audit presentations and workshops to senior Clients at the CFO, CEO, CIO and Head of Internal Audit levels.
Deloitte Onch is a value-added reseller of Sage ERP products that are good fit for some large Mongolian companies. We are now looking to build our team in the larger ERP implementation space and we are looking for an experienced Manager or Senior Manager to join our team. Please refer to Essential Leadership responsibilities at the top of this announcement for the scope of work and responsibilities.
If you want to be part of our global team and have what it takes to thrive in a growing market, please send your CV to email@example.com with a covering letter explaining what your career objectives are and how your experience and skills align with our requirements and responsibilities that the specific position that you are applying for. All application must be supported with copies of academic certiﬁcates, transcripts and two reference letter/reference contact details.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notiﬁed.