After the EU enlargement, Deloitte Latvia has expanded its practice in the field of customs services. We can assist and advise you on:
- Complaints against and appeals to decisions of the tax and customs authorities, including the decisions of a customs post clearance audit.
- Planning of and assistance in the implementation of customs related business solutions in Latvia, EU countries and world wide.
- Risk management including the customs scan, if there might be any concerns on the risks regarding internal customs regulations for the company or applicable state measures. On the basis of an interview and a customs questionnaire, we are able to map the risks, propose correcting measures, and suggest possible tax planning opportunities. The customs scan carried out by Deloitte specialists can be replaced or complemented by answering the customs questionnaire elaborated for this purpose;
- Efficient solutions for customs issues combined with an integrated approach to other taxes, including value added tax, excise duty, and direct taxes.
- Follow up and briefing on the current and future national rulings and EU regulations, evaluation and advisory on their impact to your business.
- Courses and training.
- Planning of and assistance in the implementation of excise duty related business solutions with integrated approach to value added tax , customs duty and direct taxes.
- Complains against and appeals to decisions of the tax authorities regarding application of excise duty.
- Excise duty risk management and risk evaluation in your company with approach to effective solutions.
Main contact information:
If you have any questions or need for assistance, please contact our manager Aija Klavinska:
Phone: +371 67 074 100
Fax: + 371 67 074 103
SIA Deloitte Latvia
Gredu street 4a