2011 valuation services - Supporting your growth
When do clients use our team and where do we add value ?
Our business valuation team performs valuations of business entities, intellectual property, intangible assets, common and preferred stock and other securities along with partnership interests, private debt instruments, options, warrants, and other derivative products.
Consistent with our goal of becoming a trusted business advisor, we believe that the engagement consultation process needs toactively involve our clients.
Our tailor made services to meet your needs
Fair value assessment
We have a a specialised competence center assisting you with fair value issues and risks.
- We gather necessary information from the investee company (i.e. financial statements, business plan, management discussions etc.)
- We perform the valuation based on several methodologies to provide you with range of values and perform a scenario analysis and valuation sensitivity to key valuation parameters
- We summarise our findings in a valuation report to provide you with further insight into the main conclusions
The fair value reporting challenge and our fair value approach
Holding investments in private equity triggers the following challenges :
- Getting adequate information to be in a position to perform an accurate valuation
- Reporting of true and fair information to stakeholders
- Investment management needs requiring an enhanced understanding of value sources, to enable a well informed decision making process
- Implementing cost/process efficient valuation techniques for regular reporting requirement
- Strengthened fair value monitoring and controls from local regulators
- Complex interpretation and implementation of international valuation guidelines and compliance with local and international standards
In this context, our valuation specialists and industry experts assist our clients in a fair value reporting process of their private equity portfolio.
We developed a complete set of services tailored to meet the specific needs of each client and provide assistance and solutions to perform the fair valuation of their private equity and venture capital investments:
- Analysis of your sector, business stage and size
- Identification of fair value risks
- Gap analysis and mapping of your fair value reporting requirements
- Development of risk mitigation plans
External valuation services
- Outsourced valuation of your investments
- Independent review of your valuation models, methodology and assumptions
- Advisory and technical assistance
- Selection of adequate methodology and design of valuation models
- Control and monitoring of your investments and risks
- Optimisation of your valuation process
- Enhancement of your reporting quality and transparency
- Assessment of your skills
- Customised trainings: valuation methodologies, modeling, IPEV guidelines etc.
Our solutions are tailored to meet your valuation needs
Together with the stakeholders and members of the management of investee companies,our objective is to accurately and efficiently perform the reporting and valuation of the securities held by a company or a fund,either by assisting in performing in-house valuation, or by outsourcing the whole valuation process,or through a combination of in-house and outsourced processes.