The chemistry of talent - Be the engineer of your firm’s success | Brochure
An efficient HR function is conditioned by a series of elements that are critical to support the organisation’s drivers.
Deloitte has developed a series of training briefs dedicated to present the latest evolutions and trends in HR. Our Periodic Table of Talent will help you understand how to build on innovative solutions that will help organisations create and execute winning HR strategies.
Get more details in the attached PDF and register for one or several of our training briefs:
|HR assessment and audit
Assessing HR compliance and HR effectiveness
|Workforce planning and analytics
How to identify, source and keep the key skills that your company needs tomorrow
|HR delivery & transformation – taking HR to the next level
Driving HR Effectiveness by Connecting People, Processes & HR Performance
|Effective change leadership programme
Change Leadership is less a matter of giving people analysis to influence their thoughts than it is helping them to see the truth that will influence their feelings
|Total rewards I and II
Rewards ransformation – the need to look beyond traditional compensation & benefits approaches
|Performance & competency management
Linking the "WHAT" (performance) to the "HOW" (competencies)
|Job design & grading
Understanding the impact of job design and grading on organisational performance
|Knowledge management and e-filing
Entering the new e-HR world: moving from a paper-based to a paperless HR function
Delivering the right people at the right place at the right time
HR professionals have numerous challenges including intelligent workforce analytics and planning, recruitment and staffing, compensation and benefits, learning and development, modern technology and HR service delivery models.
Although busy, you probably are looking for:
- Updates on most recent HR evolution and trends that can impact your firm’s performance;
- New or proven concepts and approaches for smart talent management;
- Innovative HR tools, techniques and their respective application;
- Case studies and challenging discussions with peers.
Learn & share - Register for the Deloitte talent training briefs
- We offer you streamlined insight into the various elements of our Periodic Table of Talent through focused training sessions;
- Our Human Capital team is pleased to open the floor to address your specific questions and views;
- We will welcome you for an informal drink after the session, where you will have the opportunity to share your experiences with the other participants and get additional insight from our subject matter experts.
Deloitte talent training brief cycle 2009/2010
The talent training briefs usually take place every 2-3 weeks on Wednesdays from 5:15 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in our premises (560, rue de Neudorf, L-2220 Luxembourg).
You can register to the training sessions up to 2 weeks before the actual training date.
We have limited seats available for the sessions and participation will follow the first arrived, first served principle. We therefore would be grateful if you could inform us if you cannot attend a session at least 1 week before the training session.
For further information, registration and cancellation, please contact: Bénédicte Schuler-Doerflinger: +352 45145 2228 - email@example.com or Gael Truong Ngoc: +352 45145 2240 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training sessions will be held in French
- Training supports and material are in English
- On demand it is possible to organise additional Training Briefs in English, if there are enough participants
Page Last Updated