The new challenges of climate change
In contrast to the financial crisis and the current recession, the effects of climate change on the economy as a whole will undoubtedly continue to be felt for quite some time. Multi-dimensional, ever-changing and complex, climate change will increasingly affect the rules of the business world. There will be winners and losers.
What risks will climate change and the increasing scarcity of fossil energy represent for companies? What are they doing to mitigate and manage these risks?
The effectiveness with which companies handle risks and the possibilities linked to climate change will allow them to stand out from the competition.
Have you ever wondered?
- What are the risks and opportunities linked to carbon management that could influence our operations and supply chain?
- Could difficulties to provide information on the carbon content of our products harm our competitiveness?
- How can we ensure that our carbon footprint is correctly calculated?
- Should we fear major changes in our clients' environmental requirements?
How can Deloitte help you?
The multidisciplinary nature of Deloitte’s teams allows every dimension of carbon management to be tackled.
Deloitte can thus help you to determine your carbon footprint and optimise your processes.
What’s more, Deloitte will offer you operational optimisation solutions in terms of the management of carbon constraints.
Thanks to its flexible and structured approach, Deloitte can offer to:
- Identify risks and key opportunities relating to carbon constraints
- Determine your carbon footprint using the Bilan Carbone® method
- Raise awareness among and train your employees in best practices
- Support your teams in the implementation of the improvement plan
- Communicate on the procedures and results of actions designed to limit carbon exposure
The Deloitte difference
By choosing Deloitte, you will benefit from:
- Support from professionals who have in-depth experience and expertise in your area of business, who can provide practical advice adapted to your specific sector-based characteristics
- Appropriate technologies and methodologies: Deloitte experts are empowered to use the Bilan Carbone® methodology and tools in order to analyse your organisation effectively
- A rigorous, independent approach: the Deloitte approach is supported by the fact that its analysis remains based on objective criteria that allows to provide an impartial assessment performed in accordance with the ISAE 3410 international standard