M&A Advisory | Deloitte solution
- Are there succession issues within the company?
- Are some shareholders willing to exit the business?
- Does the company try to consolidate or diversify its activities?
- Is it the right time to enter into an M&A transaction?
- How do I prepare myself to an M&A transaction?
- An M&A transaction is a complex and intensive process which requires considerable experience and knowledge.
- To successfully complete each stage of the transaction, from the initial phase of defining strategy to closing the deal, specific skills and fully dedicated teams are required.
- We assist clients in each phase of the M&A cycle from target/acquirer identification to transaction negotiation assistance.
- We manage the entire M&A process and coordinate all advisors so that our clients can focus on the strategic aspects of the deal.
- Our global network in combination with our cross-departmental expertise allows us to stay connected to the market and to spot opportunities in any industry.
- Our industry expertise means that we can help companies to identify other businesses that offer a good strategic fit and assist them with acquisitions, mergers or joint ventures that allow them to maintain and build their competitive advantage.
This flyer is also available in German.
Page Last Updated