Fund raising | Deloitte solution
- Do you have significant development plans that your existing funding sources (banks and/or shareholders) might be reluctant or unable to finance?
- Is your current level of indebtedness sustainable, even in turbulent times?
- Is it the right time to enter into a fund raising exercise?
- How do I prepare myself to a fund rising?
- A fund raising exercise is a complex process which requires considerable experience and knowledge. To successfully complete each stage of such transaction, from the initial phase of defining strategy to closing the deal, specific skills and fully dedicated teams are required.
- We assist clients in each phase of the fund raising process, from investor identification to transaction negotiation assistance.
- We manage the entire fund raising process and coordinate all advisors so that our clients can focus on their business and the strategic aspects of the deal.
- Our global network in combination with our cross-departmental expertise allows us to stay connected to the market and to spot opportunities in any industry.
- Our industry expertise means that we can help companies to identify the most suitable funding structure and sources that best fit their profile and strategic objectives, to allow them to maintain and build their competitive advantage.
This flyer is also available in German.
Page Last Updated