IT Security Governance | Deloitte solution
In today’s complex business environment, organisational response to sophisticated security threats is woefully inadequate. To strengthen security, organisations must implement and maintain proactive security governance and compliance programs.
- “What are the risks the organization is facing?”
- “Are those risks appropriately and cost effectively mitigated?”
- “Do I need a security framework? How will it help me?”
- “How can I raise awareness within the organization?”
- “Are the risks related to third parties identified and addressed?”
- “How can I report about the organisation’s security posture to the Executive management?”
Deloitte helps address these wide-ranging security requirements. Using proven methodologies, we can help design and implement robust security policies and standards, governance programs, metrics, automated dashboards, and automated risk and compliance solutions:
- Security management: helps our clients develop security policy frameworks, including policies, standards and procedures, risk analysis, risk & control self assessments, security awareness
- Security transformation: helps our clients provide a step-change in the structure, governance and approach to Information Security. Project lifecycle typically involves selecting a security framework, analysing current state, defining a future state vision, establishing a strategic roadmap and lastly, its implementation.
This flyer is also available in German.
Page Last Updated