Data analytics and system migration | Deloitte solution
- As companies process increasing volumes of data and automate complex processes, data integrity becomes a requirement rather than an option. However, organisations are often challenged to assess the reliability of their data, especially when dealing with intricate business processes and applications and complex data requirements.
- How confident are you with the quality of your reporting? Are there inconsistencies in the application of business rules by your information system?
- If you are in a system conversion project, are you satisfied with the information you are obtaining from your project managers? How confident are you of the data quality that will come out of your new application?
- Deloitte can assist you with is its ability to tap expertise from various fields of expertise such as IT audit, systems integration, database design, and specific business areas.
- Deloitte can assist organisations in ensuring the quality of its data by analysing information systems at various stages of their lifecycle, including during the system migration phase.
- Proven end-to-end services and solutions have been applied in Luxembourg and abroad in data quality and system migration evaluations, which typically include three phases: quality assessment, issues identification and assistance in remediation.
This flyer is also available in German.
Page Last Updated