Payment Card Industry standards readiness | Deloitte solution
While you’re reading this, malicious hackers, identity thieves and other attackers could be at work, searching for credit card information in your infrastructure and network. 89% of data breach victims subject to PCI DSS compliance were not yet compliant at the time of the breach.
- “Does our organisation need to comply with the PCI security standards?”
- “What does my organisation have to do to remediate all the gaps and become compliant?”
- “What security measures must we take to protect our customers’ private information?”
- “How can we determine if we currently have the right safeguards in place?”
- “What are the risks of failing to comply?”
As a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA), DTT is uniquely placed to help you safeguard your customers’ confidential data. Deloitte may assist your compliance initiative through scope determination and reduction exercises, gap analysis and remediation advisory services:
- Scope determination: validate and/or refine scope of the cardholder data environment in order to understand the data flow between these systems and optimise compliance efforts.
- Gap analysis: perform a gap analysis of the in-scope application environment/
systems against the PCI security standard.
- Advisory services on remediation: provide assistance in project managing the remediation efforts and status, and/or provide advisory services on remediation strategy.
This flyer is also available in German.
Page Last Updated