- A dozen of Financial Institutions in the Benelux zone (Banque de Luxembourg, Nikko Bank, ABN Amro, BNP-Paribas, Société Européeene de Banques, Carnegie, WestLB, Fortis Assurances…)
- The financial regulatory office in Luxembourg CSSF (Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier)
These companies wished to perform security reviews to gain the assurance that the IT Security infrastructure they have in place gives them a satisfactory level of protection against any internal or external intrusion attempt via any IP and/or Email connectivity
- Components reviews (Applications, Operating Systems, servers, network components, firewalls, IDS…)
- External and/or internal ethical hacking.
- Procedural and organisational reviews.
- For each of our assignments, we produce a comprehensive Management Report about the current security posture of the audited companies + precise recommendations to eliminate identified Security breaches. A set of technical appendices describe our methodology and findings.
- Our assignments result in useful recommendations that allow enterprises to improve their Security level against both internal and external threats.
- None of our customers has been hacked so far