Course design and development | Brochure
“If we don’t focus on the experience dimension of learning, we run the risk of mistaking the publishing of information for learning and training” - Elliott Masie
- How do we motivate our people to learn and offer them attractive, fun and engaging learning experiences?
- Moving away from the dominant corporate classroom, how and when can we use new learning technologies to get our learning content and opportunities delivered?
- How can we integrate training, performance support, peer-to-peer learning and knowledge sharing?
- How do we know if the course has had a positive impact on business objectives?
- We identify the target audience for training programmes and define the relevant stakeholders, including management and learning professionals, and then get them on board
- We carry out needs assessments to determine the current level of knowledge among the target audience
- We analyse existing materials, current training practices and available feedback or legacy needs assessments
- We confirm the instructional development process, roles and responsibilities to ensure a harmonised approach
- We identify and confirm requirements in terms of learning objectives, learning delivery modes (e-learning, ILT, blended learning, mobile learning, etc.) and course duration, taking into consideration the approaches that will optimise learning outcomes
- We develop the content outline for discussion and draft course storyboards and training materials (including presentation decks, e-learning scripts, job aids, instructor notes, activity hand-outs, etc.) with a view to adopting a fun and engaging approach
- We create an evaluation framework for the course in order to measure results
- We evaluate training sessions to improve quality constantly
- You work with experts in adult pedagogy to ensure the best practices in training methodology are used
- Your team and Deloitte work together to select and deploy creative and innovative elements to help make things stick
- Courses are designed with the right level of interactivity and media needed to engage and instruct your audience
- Your value for money is ensured through implementation of comprehensive evaluation systems
- Your effectiveness in learning will be enhanced through tailor-made and pedagogically sound curricula
Examples of deliverables:
- Content development framework
- Development of learning material for trainees and trainers
- Evaluation framework to measure learning results
Page Last Updated