Treasury and working capital optimisation helps CFOs to identify and assess the potential optimisation of working capital needs in close collaboration with the management to include the commercial and operating perspective. This includes a detailed review of the accounts receivable, accounts payable and inventory in order to identify and quantify potential cash flow improvement.
Typical situation in which you might require assistance:
- Properly plan cash flows, need for cash and what solutions can be implemented (bridge financing, credit lines, etc.)
- Determine the potential for cash release
- Successfully manage working capital requirements to undertake future projects
- Improve the efficiency of the operational structure
- Achieve a sustainable reduction in working capital
- Improve cash flow volatility and working capital forecasting