Finance transformation strategy helps CFOs identify the weaknesses in their finance organisation to prioritise the required change initiatives, and supports CFOs in defining an optimal operating model that will increase its influence in the organisation, support the business and manage key finance activities more efficiently.
Typical situation in which you might require assistance:
- Newly appointed CFO is confronted with the legacy of his/her predecessor, uncertain about the efficiency and reliability of the finance function and looking for assurance
- Internal clients are not satisfied with the quality of services provided by the finance function: information quality, timely reporting, risk management, frequent financial restatements
- Cost reduction in the finance function requires a clear view on finance’s priorities and on its efficiency compared to similar organisations through benchmarking
- Major shift in business strategy or organisational restructuring requires the finance function to reorganise its activities or rethink how it adds value to the business
- Frequent financial restatements or evidence of other financial reporting issues, indicate the lack of quality and reliability of the finance function
- Upgrade or implementation of new financial systems, with significant impact on finance processes and required competencies of finance staff.