Financial close and reporting optimisation | Deloitte solution
- Today’s finance departments are very streamlined and the financial close is a heavy and resource intensive process.
- Timeliness of the financial close has become a key performance measure for the CFO and the CFO’s stakeholders require more and quicker information with higher quality.
- Moreover there are frequent new regulatory and statutory reporting requirements such as annual financial statements, VAT and tax returns which create additional work for the finance department and influences the quality of the information needed.
A “one-stop-shop” for entities in need of enhancing the quality, the timeliness and/or reducing the cost connected to their financial close:
- Identification of process inefficiencies and best practice solutions tailor made for the entity.
- Assisting in writing policies and procedures in line with the latest regulatory framework based on best practices.
- Temporary resources during peak period to enable the entity to deliver timely reporting meeting stakeholders expectation on quality.
- Temporary specialists for activities outside of the entity’s normal business activities such as mergers, acquisitions or other special projects.
This flyer is also available in German.
Page Last Updated