Debt advisory and credit assessment | Deloitte solution
- Corporate Europe will see €600 billion of debt reach maturity over the course of the next three years after borrowing heavily in the credit boom years (2005-2008). Unfortunately there is likely to be a significant shortfall between the amount of credit available and that required for refinancing. By implication, the cost of financing is likely to rise.
- The changing financial environment has resulted in funding solutions for companies becoming increasingly more complex and more time consuming to put in place.
- Senior management is now faced with a more challenging business environment that requires new funding solutions to match changing business models and strategies.
- Analysis of existing debt arrangements and suggestions on how to improve cost and flexibility of debt (cost of financing).
- Preparing investment documentation aimed at attracting and informing potential new lenders (banks, private equity, SNCI), facilitate discussions with potential new lenders.
- Assessing possibilities to obtain grants & subsidies (LU, EU).
- Financial modeling and current credit assessment including tax optimization.
- Assessing proposals from lenders and advising on the negotiation of proposals.
- Assessment of exaggerated personal guaranties asked by banks.
- Access to international financing sources via Deloitte global network and assistance in structuring and arranging highly customized financial solutions.
This flyer is also available in German.
Page Last Updated