|The National Institute for the Development of Continuous Vocational Training (INFPC), a state institution with the entrusted mission of the Ministry of National Education and Vocational Training, aims to promote vocational training within the Luxembourg economic framework, to conduct the requests for company co-funding, to lead the lifelong-learning.lu web portal and to follow trends in training.
Who is the training plan intended for?
Luxembourg legislation pertaining to continuous vocational training allows companies established in Luxembourg to benefit from help in funding their training programmes, irrespective of size.
What are the benefits of having a training plan?
Companies within the private sector based in Luxembourg can receive funding for training up to a taxable amount of 14.5% of the annual invested sum.
What form should the training plan take?
- If the training project or training plan costs less than EUR 75,000 annually, no application for prior authorisation is required.
- If the training project costs more than EUR 75,000, a request for initial approval must be made and a final report for the training plan provided.
The auditor’s role
- Companies may call on an auditor to certify the final or annual report.
- The review will be performed in accordance with the international standard on engagements to perform agreed-upon procedures regarding financial information (ISRS 4400) and on professional recommendation issued by the “Institut des Réviseurs d’Entreprises (IRE)”.
What can Deloitte do for you?
Our dedicated team is able to provide you with a qualitative review of your final report which will facilitate the processing of your application and funding
- There will be no exhaustive review carried out by the Ministry on files reviewed by Deloitte Audit.
- You will not be required to provide related supporting documents with your file.
- The files that we review are processed as a matter of priority by the Ministry.
- Our review of the final report will speed up the subsidy settlement process (which may therefore save you between 4 and 16 months).
We can also
- Provide support in developing a training plan
- Act as an intermediary between your company and the INFPC