Solvency II – Own risk solvency assessment | Deloitte solution
- Having to deal daily with business constraints and duties, you have difficulties embracing the Solvency II journey and you have an unclear view on its potential impacts on you organization.
- Uncertain as to whether your current structure is adapted and as to whether you have the right skills and tools in place to address the future requirements of the Commissariat aux Assurances, you navigate in an unclear environment with regards to risk governance.
- While some elements might be in place and a general understanding of Pillar II exists, the exact extent of potential impacts on your operational processes and risk management practices are not well assessed.
- If you are at an early stage of your Solvency II program, we can assist you by assessing the current risk governance environment against regulatory requirements and expectations and provide pragmatic and prioritized recommendations to fill the identified gaps.
- For more mature organizations, our assistance ranges from full implementation of the various components of Pillar II to design of specific components (capital planning, operational risk management and modeling, stress testing, ERM, reporting structure), to a role of “ORSA coach”, acting occasionally as guidance board at key points of your ORSA development.
This flyer is also available in German.
Page Last Updated