Fund registration services - Your ticket to access cross-border markets | Brochure
In the fund registration business, the keys to success are time-to-market, efficiency and pro-activity.
Cross-border distribution goes beyond a simple registration process. It encompasses distribution of UCITS and other UCI’s alike and the activating of retail and wholesale channels by private placement as well as by facilitating public offering.
Two key components of the UCITS IV Directive are the simplified notification process to facilitate the crossborder fund distribution and the introduction of the Key Investor Information Document (KIID) to ensure that funds can easily be understood and compared.
Those parties that manage to take advantage of these possibilities accelerate their time-to-market and gain an edge in a fiercely competitive global context.
AIFMD will largely replicate these challenges for Alternative Investment Funds.
Despite the so-called simplified notification process, fund registration remains a complex procedure within Europe as some practices and expectations diverge.
Standardisation accompanies initial registration but national regulators retain discretion for maintenance requirements and procedures.
Actors in the cross-border fund distribution business share the same objectives:
- To be able to access markets as quickly as possible – reducing ‘lead’ time when launching a new product• Optimise cost management
- Industrialise fund registration processes to enable numerous and simultaneous registration projects
- Ensure a smooth process across all parties from fund launch to the maintenance value chain (aligning KIID and other processes to registration requirements)
- To keep on top of on-going regulatory changes across all distribution markets to avoid compliance issues and to seize new opportunities
- Address the current process and technological challenges imposed by the latest market developments and for meeting the above challenges
- Deloitte has a long history and proven track record in providing infrastructure in support of the crossborder provision of investment products. It’s fund registration services, with over 200 different funds, both SICAVs and FCPs, UCITS and non-UCITS
- Over 2,000 different sub-funds
- Funds domiciled in Luxembourg, France, UK, Ireland and Finland
- Coverage of Europe, Asia and South America
- Country specialists who have direct access to regulators and perform on-going research over 50 countries including EEA, Middle East, South Africa, India and the Far East
- Provide access, expertise, insights and delivery
From the financial hub of Luxembourg we offer:
- Quick turn-around time for all your registration needs
- A dedicated client relationship manager to streamline your internal process and customise our services to your needs
- A large pool of regulatory experts with direct access to regulators worldwide, procedures and channels for filing and maintenance
- Industrial strength processes and technology to meet all your reporting needs and provide you with the interfaces you need, in particular with Finesti and KIID suppliers
- Local substance with over 50 registration professionals
- Carefully selected and proven relationships with external professionals in the markets where you need them
- A regulatory watch service to keep you informed about all relevant regulatory changes
- Excellence in execution coupled with regulatory awareness
How can we help?
With our fund registration solutions, you can:
- Access more than 50 markets through our country specialists
- Improve your time-to-market through our industrialised processes and direct access to regulators
- Benefit from our flexible operating model that will adapt to your specific business model
- Focus on your core business, minimise efforts and costs by taking advantage of our ‘integrated services’ model
- Get superior service levels by leveraging our investments in technology and our integration with key infrastructure players in the fund industry
- Leverage our large experience and track-record in cross-border fund registration
- Access a pool of 50+ cross-border distribution specialists
Page Last Updated