Adopting the 'Global Reporting Initiative™' process | Brochure
Assessing and communicating progress made in your sustainable management strategy - Towards more objective communication of companies’ sustainable management results
Today, companies are subject to extensive monitoring and those at the forefront have understood the necessity of informing shareholders and other stakeholders of the results of their sustainable strategy. It has become important for Boards of Directors and Management to also monitor the non-financial aspects of the company’s performance.
The advantages of proactive corporate responsibility specifically include staff motivation, attracting and retaining talent, improving management systems, improved awareness-raising of risks and how they are managed. Other advantages of a responsible and ethical process for the company are that it encourages support for innovation, improves reputation through transparency and builds shareholder loyalty in the long-term, which means that favourable financing conditions can be obtained.
Over and above the risks and opportunities identified, the challenge is to define a line of behaviour and then to develop an appropriate corporate responsibility strategy along with a reliable and solid reporting system.
Have you ever wondered?
- How to promote our sustainable management process in a report presented to the public?
- How to link social and environmental responsibility to economic and financial performance?
- How to present and structure information according to target audiences and media?
- What are the basic conditions required for the implementation of sustainable management reports?
- How can the relevance, accuracy and comparability of information be ensured?
- How to produce reports whose degree of reliability, transparency and credibility meet the expectations of our investors and clients?
Find out more about our service offering in the attached pdf
Page Last Updated