Performance issue 3 - September 2010 | Magazine
We are happy to welcome you to the third edition of Performance, Deloitte’s topical digest on developments, trends and outlooks in the Investment Management industry.
The positive responses to our two first editions have strengthened our motivation to continue producing an informative and interactive magazine.
One such outcome is that in the future, Performance will be published at four month intervals to optimise our coverage of the most pertinent market themes.
In this issue
- Challenges and opportunities for traditional active investment managers in a polarising market
- Mergers and acquisitions in the Spanish asset management industry
- UCITS IV - The tax agenda
- The Aberdeen case, taking it to the next level
- Risk & Governance, the future of SAS 70
- The Custody Rule and global considerations
- The Premium Pension Institution or PPI
- UCITS IV and the KII, a new chapter in cross-border distribution
To obtain a free copy, click on the following link:
Performance issue 3
Page Last Updated