IPO Tax structuring advice | Deloitte solution
- When thinking about a Group’s IPO, what are the main issues that you think about from a tax perspective?
- A proper and efficient IPO structure from a tax perspective, needs to be thought about from inception to divestment, and should focus on some main items.
- Such items go from efficient Group reorganization before IPO, to reputation of the jurisdiction in which the IPO’s company is resident.
- Investor tax impact upon IPO as well as impact of Controlled Foreign Company legislation and applicable Withholding taxes on actual dividend distribution, are also key features to guarantee a successful “go to market” decision.
- Deloitte Luxembourg provides a wide variety of services to assist, from inception, the correct handling of an IPO procedure.
- Be it from choice of IPO jurisdiction, to most efficient group restructuring to adopt pre-IPO and investors concerns after going Public, Deloitte Luxembourg offers you a team of experts able to assist you on all areas of an IPO transaction.
- So, do «go public» with the knowledge that Deloitte Luxembourg may be able to partner with you on all these procedures.
This flyer is also available in German.
Page Last Updated