Application files service | Deloitte solution
- You plan to set up or extend a company in Luxembourg, regulated by the CSSF. You want a solid and rigorous approach to your new activities and to obtain your license in a reasonable time frame and therefore need to produce a high quality application file right from the beginning.
- Either you cannot mobilise, or have not yet in house the full range of required expertise (capital requirements, governance and internal control, AML, organisation, business plan, external audit, central administration, IT organisation and security, direct tax, VAT,…) to draft a robust application file for the CSSF.
- You could also feel more comfortable with the support of independent advisers (scope, accuracy, completeness, level of detail) to review the sections you have drafted, prior to submission to CSSF.
- Over the years, we have built up a team of experts able to support the development of regulated entities.
- We offer you an integrated solution with a complete range of services, such as:
- Advice in governance and organisation
- Gap analysis of your control environment
- Design of IT infrastructure
- Inventory of legal requirements
- Calculation of capital requirements
- Draft of main procedures (e.g. AML)
- These multidisciplinary services can be complemented by others such as: tax advice and assistance, review of your business plan, or recruitment of experienced employees.
- Our close collaboration with a law firm, d.law (www.dlaw.lu), provides upon request an external legal support and review of all your documentation makes us the preferred partner for application files in Luxembourg.
This flyer is also available in German.
Page Last Updated