Private equity and real estate tax compliance | Deloitte solution
- Private Equity and Real Estate Funds are today facing a rapidly evolving tax landscape: regulatory changes, transformation to more sophisticated approaches and advancements in tax technology
- Your challenge is to derive meaningful and lasting benefit from these ever-shifting tax rules and regulations being provided with prompt and forward-looking solutions, but also to avoid any gap between the tax charge booked in your annual accounts, and the effective tax liability:
- Are you up to date on the last tax administrative practice?
- Tax accruals correctly reflect the annual tax charge?
- Annual accounts properly reflect the transactions whose tax treatment is confirmed within an advance tax analysis?
- Tax assessments are in line with the tax returns?
- Getting expert help with your tax compliance practice from our professionals can help you mitigate risk and identify opportunities to add value to your assets.
- Deloitte works with you to rethink tax compliance, moving it to the beginning of a strategic planning process rather than at the end of a required reporting process, hence offering an insurance against tax risk exposure.
- Our tax compliance approach consists in providing high quality tax compliance services and assistance during all stages of the process, tracking and resolving any issue before accounts finalization and managing the tax risk (self-assessment meaning no immediate control by tax authorities):
- Annual accounts review — Checking from a tax perspective that the financial transactions and accounts are in line with any advance tax analysis.
- Tax accruals review — Reviewing the accuracy of the tax provisions within a prudent and pragmatic approach.
- Tax returns preparation – Preparing appropriate forms / appendices detailing the treatment confirmed with tax authorities/ fiscal balance sheet / cover letter / memorandum.
- Tax assessment review — Dealing with queries from tax authorities — direct contact with tax authorities (prior to claim).
This flyer is also available in German.
Page Last Updated