Performance issue 4 - January 2011 | Magazine
First, let us wish you all the best for the new year. As this edition goes to press, our digest on the investment management industry is blowing out its first candle: we are celebrating our first full year in print.
What was initiated as a digest of valuable output solely from Deloitte’s Luxembourg investment management practice has become a dynamic and global digest covering a host of new topics and major changes in the investment management world around the globe.
On this first anniversary, we thought it appropriate to have this foreword come from the investment management leaders of Deloitte’s U.S. and EMEA region practices, and to share brief thoughts on macro trends that will impact the industry in 2011.
In this issue
- Marketing financial products towards increased client protection and harmonisation of practices
- The evolving private equity market in China
- Why should art be considered as an asset class?
- Indian Direct Tax Code - A mixed bag
- PRIPs and the retail consumer
- EIB presents its first study on the Mediterranean Solar Plan
- A Dodd-Frank primer for EU money managers
- UCITS IV
- Eurozone government bonds
- AIFM Directive
- Basel III reform
- Solvency II challenges related to asset management
- FIN 48 – One year on
- The FATCA effect
To obtain a free copy, click on the following link:
Performance issue 4
Page Last Updated