Tax matrix | Deloitte solution
- Investment funds, financial / banking products, investors (physical persons, institutional investors, etc.) are subject to different tax regimes (corporate income taxes, stamp duties, net wealth taxes, etc.), tax obligations and other compliance requirements which can be very sophisticated and complex to follow.
- In the fast evolving environment within the cross border investment fund industry, your main challenge is to:
- Identify tax compliance in the country of registration of the fund and in the countries of distribution;
- Compare tax competitiveness of fund vehicles in a number of jurisdictions;
- Identify which type of vehicle is the vehicle of choice for a specific country of distribution;
- Identify tax opportunities and potential tax leakages in the countries of investment (withholding tax, capital gains, stamp duties, etc.).
- Deloitte has developed over the last years a customised tailor made tool designed to provide a summary of tax issues in relation to the distribution and/or investments of Luxembourg or foreign investment funds on a cross border basis and also the taxation of financial/banking products – it is called the Tax Matrix.
- The Tax Matrix is a much more than a basic tax rate database. It is a tailor made tool customized to each client’s need.
- It is one of the best tools for determining the most appropriate type of vehicles for a specific country of distribution or for identifying potential tax leakages and tax opportunities in the countries of investment.
- Upon the provision of a Tax Matrix, our clients will also be provided with our regular Operational Tax News Alerts covering the countries which are of interest to them.
This flyer is also available in German.
Page Last Updated