Dispute services - Helping you determine the facts | Brochure
Disputes and litigation tend to arise in times of crisis and upheaval. A clear understanding of disputed events is essential to defining a course of action in any conflict. Reliable expert support is essential to help establish facts both in and out of Court.
How we can help you
Deloitte provides expert witness services and expert determinations as part of litigation and dispute resolution. We can assist in establishing facts by quantifying damages and providing expert evidence and testimony in Court.
Our expert witness services can be effective at different stages of any dispute. We can assist with preliminary fact finding or provide expert evidence and testimony in Court and arbitral proceedings. Our expert witness work often leads to early settlements. In the event of litigation, Deloitte professionals that are Experts sworn in by the Court can present findings before judges.
We draw our expertise from the wide range of services offered to our clients. The professionals in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services possess the know-how to determine the facts in a number of disputes, including:
- Business valuations and post-acquisition disputes;
- Intangible asset and portfolio valuations;
- Business interruption and lost profit claims;
- Breach of warranty;
- Intellectual property disputes;
- Transfer pricing disputes;
- Fraud investigations and damage quantification;
- Regulatory disputes;
- Unfair competition claims.
- We provide independent and objective reporting of the facts at issue;
- Our expert witness work often helps parties negotiate early settlements;
- Deloitte professionals are experienced in presenting findings at both trial and arbitration;
- Deloitte possess the experience to handle different claims in a variety of industries.
Page Last Updated