Information & Controls Assurance | Deloitte solution
In today’s complex business environment, organizations are constantly challenged with an increasing number of information technology risks, including security threats, regulatory and legislative compliance. To support business objectives and demonstrate compliance, organisations must implement and maintain a reliable IT control environment.
- “With the growing importance, prevalence and diversity of IT systems, do you remain in control?”
- “Are your internal IT controls addressing the right risks to your core business processes?”
- “Do you need to demonstrate compliance to third parties?”
- “Do you take advantage of the technology to support your internal controls?”
- “Are you aware of regulatory requirements applicable to your information technology?”
Deloitte can assist boards and senior executives to better understand and manage their current Information Security risks, by providing independent and expert IT control assessment and design tailor-made recommendations to align IT controls with industry standards, regulatory requirements and best practices:
- Co-sourcing: flexible and collaborative approach to support existing internal functions where we provide advice, leading practices, and experienced professionals with industry and specialised capabilities.
- Outsourcing: we serve as the organisation’s IT Internal Audit function.
- Independent assurance through third party assurance reports; SOC 1, SOC 2 and SOC 3 reports issued under ISAE 3402 or ISAE 3000 standards can assist service organisations to demonstrate IT compliance to third parties.
This flyer is also available in German
Page Last Updated