Learning strategy revision and design | Brochure
“The ability to learn faster than your competitors may be the only sustainable competitive advantage” - Peter Senge, Fifth Discipline
- How do we develop and implement a successful learning strategy and offerings aligned with business objectives?
- How do we create a true learning organisation? How do we approach and set up our future learning organisation in a cost-effective way?
- How do we blend new ways of social and informal learning into our learning strategy?
- How can we integrate training, performance support, peer-to-peer learning and knowledge sharing?
- How can we select and introduce new learning technologies?
- We identify learning priorities in line with business objectives and perform strategic analyses of learning governance, structures and needs
- We plan strategy implementation and create roadmaps for consultation, process definition and implementation
- We design roles and develop processes within the learning function and other structures to support the new strategy
- With your team, we implement the strategy and deliver learning services
- We assist you in the roll out and evaluation of processes and how they function and identify areas for troubleshooting
- You renew the learning strategy—including, among other things, capability gap identification and establishing clear learning and development objectives—to address pressing internal challenges
- Your decision-making on learning offerings is guided by strategic business objectives
- You adopt learning strategies which optimise learning outcomes and influence behaviours for better job performance
- You get a better rate of return on your learning investment
- You get more motivated trainees by offering a coherent and pertinent learning strategy that takes into account different learning needs
Examples of deliverables:
- Development of a learning roadmap and priority action plan
- Review of the learning governance structure
- Cost benefit analysis of different learning options and learning vendors
Page Last Updated