IT value management - Discover and extract the "hidden" value of your IT | Deloitte solution
- Have you thought of leveraging your internal competencies by creating a competency centre?
- Have you considered all the consequences of your choices in terms of operating model and/or sourcing strategy?
- How efficient is your IT service compared to your peers?
- Can you prove the value you create for the business units you support? Are you under constant pressure concerning the high cost of IT within your organisation?
- Have you noticed that some of your assets are under-utilised? Do you know how to capitalise on this to generate value?
- Have you thought about moving from a cost-allocation model to a pay-per-use cost model?
- Did you know that your custom-developed applications can be a source of revenue?
Deloitte’s IT value management practice helps CIOs discover and extract the hidden value of IT and position themselves as value creators within their companies.
By putting together a combination of services from our different business units (tax, IT and strategy consulting), Deloitte offers a unique savoir-faire in the domain of IT value management. Our cross-domain experience helps our clients leverage their IT systems and services.
We consider IT to be a profit centre for all organisations and work closely with CIOs to make it as such
Types of services proposed
We have a pragmatic and distinct approach to evaluating the fiscal implications of our clients’ current organisational decisions regarding the structure of the IT division and sourcing in particular. We explore all potential scenarios including outsourcing, cloud services and virtualisation, and propose optimal organisation of IT systems and services from organisational, cost-effectiveness and fiscal standpoints.
By conducting surveys among organisations from diverse sectors and geographic locations, we can offer our clients a clear and unbiased picture of how their IT systems perform compared to the competition.
Working closely with our clients, we identify potential sources of cost reduction through the optimisation of capital and operational expenditures – CAPEX/OPEX.
We help our clients find sources of revenue generation via an analysis of the utilisation rate of their resources. We also identify custom-developed applications that can be packaged and launched on the market, infrastructure components that can be leveraged and whether competency centres can be created for groups of companies.
Page Last Updated