Choosing the best risk management and internal audit tool - Finding the key to success | Brochure
Find a tool that creates value
Purchasing a new software is a major investment decision. Only a deep analysis of all of the relevant factors will guarantee a solid foundation on which to base your decision.
Making the right decision when selecting a support tool for risk management and/or internal audit will enable your processes to be optimised and thus ensure that value is created for several years.
Have you ever wondered?
- What are the main elements and selection criteria when drafting IT specifications?
- How can we identify the best solution on the market from the wide range of tools currently available?
- What is the best option? Developing a new solution internally? Buying a packaged solution? Opting for a Best-of-Breed solution?
- How can we ensure that our solution will cope with future improvements?
- Given our current situation, is the implementation realistic?
- How can we find the solution that gives the best value for money?
How can Deloitte help you?
Deloitte’s specialists can help you throughout your selection process, providing specific support when it comes to:
- Performing an analysis of your requirements and helping you to draft calls for tender
- Conducting research on the software market and offering you a selection of suppliers appropriate to your specific situation
- Making your final decision through coaching, support and analysis
Having worked on numerous projects implementing solutions, Deloitte’s experts know most of the market’s tools, enabling them to distinguish fact from promise.
Deloitte is not exclusively tied to any suppliers, but having worked alongside software vendors, Deloitte’s experts understand the capabilities and limits of their teams, and not just of the tool itself.
The Deloitte approach
Deloitte uses a well-proven methodology that will guide you through the evaluation process for software options, allowing you to make a decision based on a sound analysis.
Deloitte offers flexible, modular support at each of the 7 stages of the selection project according to your requirements and situation, thus helping you to:
- Validate your requirements and specifications
- Propose options
- Suggest a list of software vendors that meet your requirements
- Assess whether or not a vendor you identified will meet your needs
The Deloitte difference
By choosing Deloitte, you will benefit from:
- In-depth knowledge of the risk management and internal audit business: Deloitte support will be provided by professionals with highly specialised expertise and a wealth of experience in the internal audit and risk management areas in your industry
- A well-proven methodology
- An independent and impartial approach: Deloitte does not sell software and does not receive any financial reward for recommendations, thus guaranteeing an impartial view of your options. Deloitte keeps abreast of the wide range of systems available on the market. As such, Deloitte is in a position to analyse the market and help you to find the right software
- Recommendations tailored to your requirements: one of the biggest mistakes made by companies is to purchase a software system that is too complex and expensive for their situation. Deloitte helps you find a solution that is tailored to your requirements and offers the best value for money
Page Last Updated