IFRS | Deloitte solution
- The concepts that underlie IFRS are different than that of LUX GAAP.
- The amount of disclosure required under IFRS is greater than what is required under LUX GAAP.
- IFRS is constantly evolving, and companies need to determine how to monitor and adapt to perpetual changes.
- IFRS requires greater use of fair values, which leads to increased volatility in profit or loss.
- Changed performance measures require re-consideration of contracts based on them.
- Personnel shall be trained to comply with IFRS requirements, including staff outside the finance department.
- Deloitte Luxembourg is able to provide multidisciplinary services driven by quality.
- These services can vary from a one-time effort resulting in knowledge transfer to a company’s organization, to an ongoing project resulting in long-term solutions.
- Our service offerings include: audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with IFRS, IFRS implementation services, reporting advisory services, technical consultation and customized IFRS trainings.
This flyer is also available in German.
Page Last Updated