IT sourcing & procurement - A strategic business enabler | Deloitte solution
You will face a number of challenges while defining, implementing and controlling your IT sourcing strategy:
- How do you predict the impact of HR, tax and regulatory considerations on your outsourcing strategy definition?
- How do you break down your service portfolio? What criteria and drivers do you use to build your sourcing strategy?
- How do you document the business case and promote it to other CxOs?
- Do you have sufficient knowledge of what is available on the market and of the current trends to make sound decisions?
- How do you determine fitness and readiness of specific processes for outsourcing?
- How do you manage change and transition activities and what resources are required?
- Which governance model do you implement to monitor and control services delivery and guarantee expected benefits?
Our IT sourcing and procurement services help our clients define their optimal IT sourcing model and make the right sourcing decisions while minimising risks and timescales and maximising commercial and operational benefits.
Deloitte’s IT sourcing and procurement practitioners are supported by methodical and robust tools and techniques which enable us to deliver a range of services, including:
- Sourcing strategy definition
- Evaluation of sourcing options
- Management of the vendor selection process
- Procurement optimisation and support
- Management of the transition to a new vendor
- Supplier transition and management
- Management oversight needed to ensure that expected benefits are realised
Page Last Updated