Security information and event management | Deloitte solution
- In virtually all recently discovered data breaches, the logs contained indicators an incident was on-going — but the breached organizations failed to detect it.
- Therefore it’s no surprise that organisations frequently have three audit findings that are linked.
- Firstly, many organisations have no logs management strategy in place. Secondly, many organisations have systems/applications on which logging is not working or enabled. Thirdly, even if logging is enabled, logs are not examined.
- There are frequently good intentions and a will to improve this, but actually improving log management and SIEM is a serious challenge.
- We offer a complete set of services starting with log management assessment, risk assessment and strategy development.
- For tool selection and evaluation, we are completely independent from tool manufacturers and vendors and can hence offer unbiased advice and assessments of for instance PoC’s (Proof of Concept) projects.
- We help you ensure that the strategy is put in place, that the systems and applications log what they should be logging and that tools appropriate for your requirements are used to examine your logs.
- We have experience in deployments and integration of all major SIEM tools. SIEM implementations take significant amounts of effort, of which the most important part starts after the initial setup project. By integrating SIEM adequately in IT processes we ensure the sustainability of your SIEM solutions.
This flyer is also available in German.
Page Last Updated