Enterprise architecture - Managing complexity | Deloitte solution
- How do you cope with the increasing complexity of systems (both business and IT)?
- How do you structure your architecture and implement new technology to integrate changes into business processes in a quick and cost effective manner?
- How do you make use of technology to smoothly merge legacy core systems with new delivery models, business partner interfaces, and satellite systems?
- How do you ensure that sufficient budget funds are allocated to ‘change’ vs. ‘run’ initiatives (run the business vs. change the business)?
We believe that effective enterprise architecture encompasses both business and technology and requires a broad range of experience, knowledge and skills in everything from strategy and operations to technology integration, security and human capital.
Deloitte has access to a full range of capabilities and expertise. This broad range of capabilities allows us to provide services to assist with any EA challenge, including:
- Enterprise architecture modelling and assessment
- Technology innovation and business trend briefings
- Target enterprise architecture and roadmap design
- Enterprise architecture governance design
Our approach and tools
Deloitte has developed an enterprise architecture framework which provides a structured approach to describing and maintaining the current and future state of business strategy, processes, organisation and technology, in order to support your goals and objectives.
Our adaptable enterprise architecture framework captures our perspective and lessons learnt from real world experiences and is based on market best practice (TOGAF, Zachman, etc.). It is:
- Business focused
Our methodology focuses on driving business value, linking business drivers to the target state and roadmap for delivery.
- Execution driven
We have a clear approach and steps for putting enterprise architecture into practice, from strategy and principles through to the delivery and governance of solution architectures.
We believe in addressing the cultural aspects of enterprise architecture, reflecting and influencing the culture of an organisation, to ensure it is valued and utilised.
- Clear and comprehensive
We have a clear catalogue and classification of the architectural artefacts including a number of reference architectures for specific industries.
Our experienced practitioners tailor the framework to the individual needs of clients, to ensure practical solutions are developed to deliver value, fast.
Page Last Updated