Improving your risk management practices - Shift from diagnosis to action | Brochure
Rethinking risk management
Perceived and publically documented inadequacies in risk management and risk oversight are regularly quoted by the market as being the main reasons for the current economic crisis. Specific attention is now paid to them, with a view both to conserving and creating value.
As such, boards of directors, risk or audit committees and executives are becoming increasingly involved in initiatives to improve risk management practices.
Have you ever wondered?
- Are we in a position to cope with the risks to which our company is exposed?
- What is our true ability to manage these risks?
- What opportunities are there for improvement in risk management?
- Is it possible to obtain more clarity and a hierarchical structure in the efforts and actions undertaken to maintain our risks at an acceptable level?
How can Deloitte help you?
Deloitte will give you an accurate view of your risks and your ability to manage them, particularly with regard to:
- Risk governance, decision-making and monitoring of strategic risks, for which responsibility falls on governance bodies
- All the phases of an effective programme to improve risk management practices, from support to design, and up to implementation and maintenance over time
- Support in identifying, measuring and monitoring risks
Based on a personalised and documented diagnosis, Deloitte can help you design and implement an effective risk management system that is tailored to the specific features of your company.
The Deloitte approach
Deloitte has developed a model that categorises key risk management characteristics over five levels, representing the stages of maturity of an organisation.
The flexible and structured Deloitte approach thus supports the analysis of the risk management capacity and the deployment of a continuous improvement process.
Deloitte offers a full range of services including:
- Deployment of its diagnostic and maturity measurement tool to the various stakeholders within your organisation (members of governance bodies, leaders, operational and administrative managers / risk owners)
- Analysis of your capacity to cope with risks
- Creation of an improvement plan
- Support for your teams as they implement the improvement plan
- Awareness-raising among and training for your employees in best practices
The Deloitte difference
Deloitte is acknowledged as leader in risk management services. By choosing Deloitte, you will benefit from:
- Support from experts who have in-depth experience of risk management in your industry and who can advise you in a way that is practical and adapted according to your specific requirements
- An independent and impartial approach based on the analysis of objective criteria
- Appropriate, recognised technologies and methodologies: Deloitte’s specialists in risk management use the very latest methodologies as well as automated tools and processes to analyse your organisation more effectively
Page Last Updated