Cosourcing and Resourcing services - A wide range of profiles to energise your firm | Brochure
Some of your challenges create an immediate need for external expertise. To meet that need, Deloitte can provide you with efficient, directly operational resources on a case-by-case basis.
Our objective is to satisfy both in Luxembourg and abroad your major project management needs, such as to have access as and when necessary to teams of external specialists to carry out internal assignments.
Irrespective of your business sector, we offer an extensive range of expertise in order to optimise the management of your operational flows.
Our approach is based on three key qualitative factors:
- A perfect understanding of your professional environment (banking sector, investment funds, industry, commerce)
- The experience of the staff assigned to you, whether in the project function required or in your industrial sector
- The flexibility of our service, in particular with regards to:
- Level of expertise of the resources
- Duration of the assignment
- Place where the assignment is performed
With CoRe, you benefit from the combination of our experience and position as market leader and the expertise of our staff.
The added value that we offer our clients is derived from our approach and know-how, which enable our staff to play a truly proactive role.
Each assignment is carefully defined with our client to take account of the specific context.
The quality of our service is guaranteed by three factors:
- Regular monitoring of management by Deloitte
- Access to Deloitte’s experience and range of multidisciplinary competences (audit, taxation and consultancy services)
- A comprehensive evaluation system (client, manager and self-evaluation)
Guided by a client-centric approach, our professionals carry out a wide range of assignments, in areas such as transfer agency functions, fund accounting, AML/KYC analysis, cash and securities reconciliation and insurance project support (Solvency 2).
Page Last Updated