E-learning design and development | Brochure
“We need to bring learning to people instead of people to learning.” - Elliott Masie, Masie Center
- How do we deploy engaging and effective training programmes to a large number of participants?
- How do we increase availability of training to 24/7 all year round or make training programmes available across different locations?
- How do we ensure consistent high-quality delivery of key messages and learning objectives?
- How do we assess it if the e-learning offer has achieved its objectives and had an impact on performance?
- We carry out needs assessments to determine the current level of knowledge among the target audience
- We analyse existing materials, current training practices and available feedback or legacy needs assessments
- We confirm the instructional development process, roles and responsibilities to ensure a harmonised approach
- We identify and confirm requirements in terms of learning objectives and course duration and help you to choose the most relevant learning technology (e.g. basic e-learning, blended learning and mobile learning)
- We develop the content outline for discussion and draft e-learning scripts, with a view to adopting a fun and engaging approach
- We evaluate modules to improve quality constantly
- You work with e-learning design and development experts to ensure use of appropriate technologies for the interactivity, graphics and animation needed to achieve learning objectives
- You may deploy the training programmes across different locations and they may be accessed at anytime
- You can access services in language translation and localisation of training content
- You have guaranteed quality products, designed and implemented in compliance with SCORM, AICC, Section 508, and other specifications and standards
Examples of deliverables:
- E-learning modules with different levels of technical sophistication
- Storyboards for e-learning courses
- Interactive gaming
Page Last Updated