HR Transformation | Deloitte solution
- There is a constant pressure on HR to deliver their services ever more effective, faster and cheaper. Basic HR capabilities such as effective service delivery, integrated HR systems, employee self-service, and timely access to relevant/correct workforce data should already be present in any organisation.
- What your today customers are looking for today are HR capabilities that are fully aligned and enable the business strategy. HR should actively contribute to profitable growth by attracting and retaining the talent needed, contribute to reducing the “cost of work” of the organisation, embrace new emerging technologies to manage the workforce even more effectively, be an active partner in mergers, acquisition and divestiture of organisations and do all of the above in a fully compliant and risk averse way.
- Deloitte’s new book — Global Business Driven HR Transformation: The Journey Continues — explores the many trends shaping the way companies will leverage their human resources functions and their people to improve competitiveness, profitability and growth. The book is available in multiple formats including eReaders, iPad, and paperback via on-demand printing.
- In the past, HR Transformation mostly focused on making existing HR services more efficient, effective, and compliant. Looking ahead, organizations should consider their place along the HR Transformation journey to focus on developing and honing HR capabilities that reach beyond simply supporting the business strategy — and rather enable it. Executing the right strategies, HR can enable organizations to address key business imperatives of today and the future.
- Visit the series’ webpage on http://www.deloitte.com/thejourney today to go deeper into the HR transformation experience. You can also download the publication as an electronic book from iTunes’ iBookstore. In addition, Kindle and Nook versions as well as the PDF are also available. For those, who prefer the hard copy, the book is available through on-demand printing from Lulu.
This flyer is also available in German
Page Last Updated