IT transformation - Maximising the value of IT | Deloitte solution
- How do you align the IT organisation’s structure with the company’s strategic objectives and priorities?
- How do you get more value from your IT organisation while reducing its costs?
- How do you improve discretionary spending versus maintenance costs?
- How do you become more agile to respond to change in a fast and cost effective manner?
- How do you ensure you have the right mix of skills on-board?
- How do you retain your talent?
- How do you define the right metrics to measure and report on performance?
The Deloitte IT transformation service aims at enabling clients to implement IT systems better suited to their corporate strategy and vision by clearly defining the path to an optimal IT target operating model.
Deloitte’s IT transformation practitioners bring a strong track record, proven methodologies and robust tools to deliver the following services:
- Operating model assessment, design and implementation
- Performance measurement
- Definition of service level agreements
- IT solution and service delivery process optimisation
- IT capability and talent improvement
- IT cost reduction
Our approach and tools
Deloitte has developped a comprehensive framework to support the assessment and design of IT operating models, including an overall IT capability model, a set of example processes, roles and governance structures, and a full set of performance metrics.
The framework can be used to perform a structured assessment of the current situation and identify weaknesses before designing a ‘fit-to-purpose’ IT target operating model.
Our approach covers a number of inter-related elements that reflect the physical IT organisation, the services it delivers and how these are delivered.
Our methodology enables organisations to maximise the benefits of IT by ensuring that the right set of skills, tools and processes are in place and are controlled by adequate measurement and governance.
Page Last Updated