uComply | Deloitte solution
- The EU Directive 2005/60/EC (also known as the AML EU 3rd Directive) requires financial sector professionals to have appropriate risk-based procedures to determine whether the customer is a politically exposed person (PEP).
- In parallel to the Directive, Governmental bodies are increasingly using sanctions lists to enforce and prosecute sanction policy objectives or restrictive measures such as counter terrorism financing.
Deloitte uComply helps by :
- Proposing an integrated all-in-one service (i.e. client “take-on” solution + batch solution + leading Watchlist incl. PEPs + workflow + risk rating & reporting tool).
uComply provides :
- Quality: uComply is not a low cost solution but a high quality one combining state of the art filtering technology and content information thanks to our market leading components.
- Time to compliance: uComply allows our customers to be compliant in a very short timeframe. Once the service contract is signed and the customer information file is generated, the service is operational.
uComply is an integrated service resulting from the alliance between Deloitte Luxembourg, DowJones and Fircosoft, each company bringing its own specific domain of expertise.
This flyer is also available in German.
Page Last Updated