Data Protection and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) | Deloitte solution
All organisations hold sensitive data that their customers, business partners, regulators, shareholders and the Board expect to be protected. Despite this, high profile security breaches involving personal and corporate data loss, leakage & theft continue.
- “Can the recent data losses happen in my organisation?
- “How can we ensure the security of our customers’ information?”
- “How can we determine if we currently have the right safeguards in place?”
- “Are the risks related to third parties identified and addressed?”
- “Can our corporate databases be inappropriately accessed?”
Using powerful data monitoring tools and proven methodologies, Deloitte assists organizations in identifying what is their confidential data, where it is logically stored, how it is being used, how it is secured, and how risk of misuse can be minimised.
- Customer information flow analysis: the first step in understanding how your organisation currently manages client information is to identify where that information is, who is using it, and how it is processed
- Detailed control reviews: once the scope of your customer information environment is understood, the next step is to perform detailed reviews of how the information is handled and the controls in plac
- Data Loss Prevention: in order to strengthen controls, we may help select, evaluate and implement DLP tools
This flyer is also available in German.
Page Last Updated